Dog licensing

To obtain a license for your dog, send proof of current rabies vaccination, a self-addressed stamped envelope, and a check payable to:

Town of Herman
N8139 Franklin Rd
Plymouth, WI 53073

Wisconsin State Statutes mandate that the owner of a dog more than five months of age on January 1, or five months of age within this year, shall obtain a license prior to April 1 or on or before the date the dog becomes five months of age.

If you no longer have a dog that was licensed in the town last year, please call 565-2934 so that we can remove the dog from our records.


Liquor Licensing

Liquor License Applications

Operator’s (bartender) License Application — click here to download

Go to the Wisconsin Department of Revenue website to download forms and information.

Original Alcohol Beverage License (AT-106)

Renewal Alcohol Beverage License (AT-115)

Application for Temporary Class B Retailers License (AT-315)

Auxiliary Questionaire – Alcohol Beverage License Application (AT-103)

Cigarette License (CTP-200)

Information Materials

WI Alcohol Beverage and Tobacco Laws for Retailers (PUB 302)

Also visit WI Tobacco Check to learn Wisconsin's tobacco sales laws for free.


Building Permits

 Permit Application - Click to Download

Please see the permit application and reference the above fee schedule.

Mail permit and permit fee back to the Town of Herman.

Contact Eric Raquet for questions.

Building and Zoning Administrator:

Eric Raquet (920) 918-9352  |  Email